Employee Referrals are the #1 Source of Quality Talent
But Traditional Referral Programs Hit a Ceiling. Fast.
Employee referrals are the fastest to hire, cost less, and stay longer.
Your employees consider just 1-3% of their network when thinking of referrals. They simply can’t recall all of their personal connections, let alone match them to your open roles.
You hit a referrals ceiling (5-20% of your hires). You use slow, costly sources for the remaining 80%-95% of your hires.
FirmPlay Gives You Employee Referrals That Work
Achieve 60% of hires from referrals with FirmPlay, which scans your employees’ full networks and uses AI and big data to match the best referral candidates to your open jobs. Or refine the matching criteria and manually search for that perfect candidate.
- Source referrals from nearly 100% of employees' networks vs. 1-3% via traditional approach.
- Big data & AI-powered referral matches are 4x more likely to be hired than traditional referrals.
- Instantly source an average of 5 referrals for every open job.
- Get warm intros to referrals from employees in 2 clicks.
How FirmPlay Works
Seamlessly add FirmPlay to your existing workflow and cut your time-to-hire in half.
Employees Import Contacts
In one click, your employees add their contacts from address books and social networks to your FirmPlay account.
Find the Perfect Candidates
Instead of waiting for referrals to trickle in, FirmPlay proactively matches employees' connections to your jobs, and suggests those matches to your recruiters. You can even refine the matching criteria to zero in on the right candidates.
Get a Warm Introduction
See a candidate you like? Ask the employees who know the candidate for a warm introduction via email, in just a couple clicks.
TIME: 1 MINUTE
Candidates sourced with FirmPlay:
more likely to be hired
savings per hire
improvement in retention
FirmPlay Integrates with Every Major ATS
Contacted candidates automatically get added to your ATS - so your recruiters never miss a beat.